I know that feel.
I’ve actually given up on community because of thEM NOT BEING TOGETHER
IZZY AND CHOP BROKE UP?!?!?!?!?!
N- NO. NO THIS ISN’T OKAY.
I was semi alright with Finn and Rae, cause it seemed like Liam was alright, but now Liam isn’t very alright and IZZY AND CHOP ARE NOT TOGETHER AND POOR ARCHIE IS JUST STRUGGLING AND I WANNA HUG HIM AND IZZY AND CHOP AND JUST TELL THEM TO STOP BEING SILLY AND LOVE EACH OTHER AGAIN PLS
what are some good chick flicks? :)
oh my god bb you’ve come to the right person, i swear i’ve watched 95% of ~modern~ mainstream chick flicks (i’m such a chick flick fiend) and i’m always hunting for new ones so i’ll give you a random list of my absolute faves! in no particular order:
- clueless (i watched this five times in one day when i was like ten ngl, this is literally the chick flick that made me fall in love with the whole ~genre~)
- never been kissed (SO FEEL GOOD LIKE SERIOUSLY this one is suuuuch an oldie and a goodie, i love it so much)
- the proposal (hILARIOUS, one of my fave sandra bullock movies i’m not even kidding)
- 10 things i hate about you (good if you’re a shakespeare fan, this film is also just one of my ~~general favourites~~ cause it’s that damn gr8)
- austenland (good if you’re a jane austen fan, IT’S SO FUNNY AND OUTRAGEOUS)
- miss congeniality (there are no words, you just need to watch it!!!!)
- monte carlo (i actually REALLY like this one????? like surprisingly a lot???? considering lots of teen chick flicks nowadays really bore me but idk this one was so sweet)
- when harry met sally (THE CLASSIC)
- you’ve got mail (ANOTHER AMAZING CLASSIC)
- she’s the man (this was my favourite film for like a million years and it’s still soooo good i rewatch it all the time, channing tatum at his best tbh)
- sweet home alabama (HEAPS UNDERRATED, i s2g this movie is the actual sweetest it gives me a lot of feels ok)
- ever after (this one’s a lot more ~~emotional~~ than the others i’ve listed here but it’s a really lovely reinterpretation of cinderella and i have a special fondness for it)
- special mention: john tucker must die (FOUR HOT GIRLS TEAMING UP TO TAKE DOWN A GUY LIKE YES PLEASE, plus bb!penn badgely!!! it’s just a good old high school hijinks kind of chick flick)
so this is by no means an exhaustive list but i would say these comprise the majority of my overall faves aka the ones i can watch over and over again and not get sick of! i have a nagging feeling i’ve missed one or two important ones but i’ll add them if i remember :) enjoy!!!!
this is basically just a list of all my favourite movies. xD
it’s always bothered me how easy it seems that spencer and toby got off the -a team? i mean we know what power this operation holds and how dangerous it is to be on it. they risked so much for each other to join: toby to protect spencer and spencer to find toby. but come the end…
but maybe all the shit that spencer is being put through is revenge for pretending to be on a’s side?
how does justin bieber still have fans like if 1d started pulling half the shit he pulls id be gone so fast
because we have made a promise that through everything we will stay there for him.
damn that’s literally something someone in an abusive relationship would say that really concerns me
"No, you don’t know how it feels! Your parents are dead! You have no family!"
#you don’t have to ship scott/stiles OR sheriff/melissa to know that these four are so hopelessly and beautifully intertwined #they have been through death and divorce and teenage boy problems and teenage WOLF problems and now DEMONS #and they are undeniably a FAMILY #[weeps into the abyss]